24 Hours Check-in and Check-out.
As per government regulations, it is mandatory to carry a valid photo id proof at the time of check-in.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-In Check-Out 24 hours.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Govt. Id. Card with full address and Voters Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Booking cannot be cancelled on or after the check in date and time mentioned in the Hotel Confirmation Voucher.
If cancellation is done 2 days prior to arrival then the full amount is refunded. If cancellation is done between 2 days and 24 hours of arrival then 1 night(s) amount will be charged. If cancellation is done less than 24 hours of arrival then no refund is given.
Note: For the Non-Refundable Policy, the above cancellation policy is not applicable.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Daspalla Executive Court prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- GST Number is 37AAACD7821K1ZI