*The package can be extended on pro-rata basis based on the length of the stay.
Package cost – INR 24999 per room per stay inclusive of the below itineraries.
- Complimentary pick up at the Airport/Station
- Check-in @ 12:00 hours at Hotel Daspalla
- Buffet Lunch in our Multicuisine Restaurant “ Dimple”
- Proceed for half-day sight-seeing to Simhachalam Temple, Kailasagiri Hills, Kali Temple, and City Central Park.
- Back to hotel
- Buffet Dinner at our restaurant “Dakshin”
- Overnight stay
In the morning departure from Visakhapatnam railway station at 6:50 AM for Araku Valley sightseeing. You will reach Araku by 11:00 AM. Enjoy the Packed Breakfast with train journey passing through 40 tunnels, bridges and wonderful landscapes. Upon arrival at Borra caves, you would be received by our chauffeur. Visit Borra caves, Galikonda viewpoint, Ananthagiri waterfalls, Araku tribal museum, and Padma Puram gardens. During the trip enjoy Aerated juices which are organized by Hotel Daspalla. Back to Visakhapatnam by 9:30 PM.
(Smell the coffee, taste the Bamboo chicken, flavor with Spices and relish the scenic beauty of the Eastern Ghats, it has valley, waterfalls, and streams flowing by the side of the train track and roads)
Note: Araku Valley package will be organized by rail on the subject to availability at the time of package confirmation. In case of non-availability / cancellation of trains from Vizag to Araku, we shall arrange surface transport from Vizag to Araku by road
Buffet Dinner at our restaurant “Dakshin”
- Buffet Breakfast at our Multi-cuisine Restaurant “Dimple”
- Visit Full-day sightseeing to Red sandhills, Thotlakonda, Bavikonda, Rushikonda, Tenneti Park, INS Kursura Submarine Museum, TU142 Aircraft Museum, Matsya Darshini, Fishing Harbor
- Drop at City Centre in the evening for self-Shopping.
- Special Dinner at our restaurant, choice between Dimple (Multicuisine Restaurant) / Dakshin ( Authentic Non-Vegetarian Andhra Food) / Vaisakhi ( North Indian Speciality Vegetarian Restaurant)
- Overnight stay
- Buffet Breakfast at our Multi-Cuisine Restaurant “Dimple”
- Check out @ 1200 Hours
- Drop to Visakhapatnam Airport with sweet memory for an onward journey.
- Complimentary Health line and Swimming pool usage, Fruit Platter (on request)
- Kids up to 06 years can stay in the same room without extra mattress.
- 02 pieces Laundry per head per room per day would be provided on a complimentary basis
- 02 Cocktail / Mocktails voucher will be issued per room per stay which can be redeemed once anytime during the stay exclusively in our Multicuisine restaurant “Dimple”.
- Complimentary Transfers for Pick up | drop & Local Sightseeing only.
- The Package rates are all-inclusive of taxes and are subject to change based on availability.
- Kids above 06 years & adults would be charged Rs 5000 provided with extra mattress sharing the same room and inclusions.
- Lunch on 2nd & 3rd day is not included in the package. Early check-in & late checkout is the subject to availability and would be charged accordingly.
- Breakfast on arrival and Lunch on departure is not included in the package. Can be availed on regular restaurant prices.
- All the complimentary & Special dinner vouchers would be issued only once at the time of check-in.
- Private car transfers only complimentary in this package, Entry tickets wherever necessary levied extra should be taken care of by the customer only.
- Araku Package is included with only Borra caves, Galikonda viewpoint, Ananthagiri waterfalls, Araku tribal museum, and Padmapuram gardens.
- *Chaparai waterfalls is not included in the package and extra cost levied.
Please follow these waterfall safety tips:
- Stay on developed trails and don't stay on observation decks and platforms.
- Follow instructions posted at all waterfalls and trails.
- Watch your footing.
- The top of any waterfall is the most dangerous.
- Be careful especially while taking pictures
- Wear a good shoe which has a good grip – too much walking is involved
*Please carry extra pair of clothes & Sweaters on a mandatory basis while travelling to Araku.
*Places in the itinerary cannot be changed or replaced with any other tourist destinations. If required additional charges levied.